Complaints Procedure of Radio Tygerberg 104FM
Should you have any complaints about the programme content, you can inform us within sixty (60) days of the broadcast. Send your complaint in writing to Naomi Engelbrecht at P.O. Box 4321, Tygervalley, 7536 or fax to 021 911 3810 or phone us on 0861 104 104 or send an email to email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with our answer, you can email; your complaint to the Compliance Unit of the Independent Communication Authority of South Africa. Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 012 568 3444.
- The complaints advertisement is broadcasted daily at 06H05, 18H05 and 22h00.
- Complaints are received via P.O Box, fax and email. Telephonic complaints are directed to either of the aforementioned channels.
- On receipt of a complaint, the Company Secretary, Naomi Engelbrecht, refers the complaint to the relevant head of department.
- The head of department formulates a response, and this is referred to the General Manager for his comments and notification.
- A final response is then sent to the complaining party.
- If the BCCSA is involved, the complaint is referred to them for intervention and onward transmission to the complainant.
- All complaints are discussed in the monthly management meetings.
- The relevant party involved in the complaint is notified of the complaint and the outcome, and where necessary disciplinary measures are taken against the individual/party.
- All complaints are handled promptly and measures are put in place to ensure that there is no repeat of the same issues.